- First floor maisonette
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Living/dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- Communal garden
- Available mid September
An extremely spacious two bedroom first floor apartment, situated in the popular Manor Farm development and close to local amenities.
Accommodation comprises: Spacious living/dining room, breakfast kitchen with all appliances, two very good sized double bedrooms and modern bathroom.
Outside, there is use of a communal garden and easy parking.
Available: Mid September
Council Tax Band: C - £1,689.32 21/22
Hazlemere is a large village and civil parish in Buckinghamshire, England, 2.5 miles northeast of High Wycombe on the A404 leading to Amersham. The historic town of Beaconsifeld is just 5 miles away.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Security Deposit: Five weeks' rent
During the tenancy:
- Payment of £50 (inc VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate.
- Tenants are liable for the actual costs incurred from lost keys/security devices. If the loss leads to the locks needing to be replaced, the actual costs for attendance of a locksmith will be borne by the tenant.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Hadlands is a member of Client Money Protect which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting us directly.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as Rightmove. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent's membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on Rightmove. It is the agent's responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to Rightmove and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.