- Detached chalet bungalow
- Three reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Entrance hall & cloakroom
- Kitchen & utility
- Driveway parking
- Available from 7th August
**Long term tenancy only**
A charming, detached chalet bungalow with good access to the town centre and transport links.
The property has been recently painted throughout and accommodation comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen with appliances, utility room, three reception rooms, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside, the property offers garage, driveway parking and garden.
Available: 7th August
Council Tax Band: E £2,366.31
Something fascinating at every turn, Tring has the appeal of every decent English market town secure in its standing: it's well-connected, sure of its identity, immensely attractive and possesses strong historical roots.
Perfectly enclosed by London's principal motorways, it is still rural yet retains the vital elements of modern life. Tring station provides a regular train service to London Euston in around 40 minutes.
The education of children is a priority well-served with nationally esteemed schools in the area; all manner of outdoor sports are catered for; small local shops keep the town tranquil but a short journey brings you to any number of shopping zones including of course London (an hour's drive).
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Security Deposit: Five weeks' rent
During the tenancy:
- Payment of £50 (inc VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate.
- Tenants are liable for the actual costs incurred from lost keys/security devices. If the loss leads to the locks needing to be replaced, the actual costs for attendance of a locksmith will be borne by the tenant.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Hadlands is a member of Client Money Protect which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting us directly.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as Rightmove. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent's membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on Rightmove. It is the agent's responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to Rightmove and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.