- Annexe, adjacent to main residence
- Living room
- Shower room
- Driveway parking
- Available immediately
- Two double bedrooms
- Patio terrace
- Fully furnished
- Suitable for professional single or couple occupancy only
**Rent includes, gas, electricity, water rates, council tax and broadband**
**Offered fully furnished**
Situated in the prestigious village of Chesham Bois, we are delighted to offer for rent this spacious two bedroom annexe, with parking and private outside space.
The accommodation comprises; sitting room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room.
To the outside, there is parking and a patio terrace.
The picturesque village of Chesham Bois retains its country character, yet has evolved into a captivating residential area whose centre is home to an award-winning butcher and convenience store.
The woods with a covering of bluebells are as unmissable as the heron and ducks sighted around Bricky Pond. The village lies just a short walk away from Amersham-on-the-Hill, a town that has rapidly developed into a firm favourite among house buyers.
Many wishing to leave London's suburbs find Amersham the perfect spot. You can maintain your city links while finding a new pace of life in this attractive town.
An array of quality retailers lines the High Street and with the train line just a step away, you have everything to gain.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Security Deposit: Five weeks' rent
During the tenancy:
- Payment of £50 (inc VAT) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate.
- Tenants are liable for the actual costs incurred from lost keys/security devices. If the loss leads to the locks needing to be replaced, the actual costs for attendance of a locksmith will be borne by the tenant.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Hadlands is a member of Client Money Protect which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting us directly.
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as Rightmove. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent's membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on Rightmove. It is the agent's responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to Rightmove and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.